Sunday, April 9, 2017

Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤ Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends.Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIENDS,8455410288.

I'm Wishing on a Star. Straight up....Via Rihanna Quotes: A tribute to Carrie Fisher...Carrie Fisher became a cultural icon after starring as Princess Leia Organa in the Star Wars movies. The daughter of Hollywood golden couple Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher was born in Beverly Hills on 21st October of 1956. Her parents went on to divorce when she was two years old and her father married Elizabeth Taylor.BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... 💕💕💕🙏🙏


Fake friends not needed had a period of five years in hell, camping in a RV of courses, just for a life style of sex and drugs and a way back to doctors, 100% and caretaker stole money, cars, and scooters that I paid for from me, my mind is out to lunch or out in space most of the time, does not matter to me as much as other people. Hope that help you understand some of the things I have sent to you by email. It is kind of nice without the faces in the beginning. Most do not get that far, short attention spans, and self serving to be friends.


Ants or acts of kindness gives me my joy in the morning, and peace in the evenings, and I look for people like that always. I do massages for trade, wanted to go back to school for that also, got the books instead, also belly dance, and can do 9 formal dances, like to move to the sound of the music. Prefer music without words most of the time, 15 century music is great, with the masters.



Creator, I reach out to you for your guidance. Please show me which way to turn. Calm my anxious thoughts, come speak into my mind. Strengthen me as I falter and feel weary. May I feel strength rising up within my heart. Bring clarity into my visions and dreams. I trust that you are with me, no matter where I go, or what I decide to do. You journey with me always.Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks...Frank Agresti. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤ .Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIENDS,8455410288.


To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always open, to flip the coins to brighter dazes. Paths not taken, the high roads, hands out to help a frog or a fish, get on the ships of dreams.What Would U Do:Murder Cases: Frogs, Freaks, Fools 2. Clocks To Wheels, Circles Of Marks.
What Would U Do:Murder Cases: Frogs, Freaks, Fools...
Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤ Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends.Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIENDS,8455410288.
Earth angels to some, fish out of water, lots of views to share. Love, lights, lessons, luck, leaders, fish out of water. Songs to sing, birds and bees, day of rebirth, day to come alive. Birthdays and rebirths, songs to sing, good times, lots of lights, on the cakes, lots of lights on the good times, birthdays daily, hits and misses.
Joy to the world, lots of peace, lots of happiness, songs to sing, so many more times. Dreams in works, strangers to friends, lovers, haters, sinners and saints, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Cheers and chaps, happy birthday, and more birthdays to come. Make it a blast.
What Would U Do:Murder Cases: Frogs, Freaks, Fools

Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.Here today to turn the pages on to bigger and better fields of grass, for the animals that roam on the open ranges. Happy and gay, sunny and bright, friends, family and foes, to sing and dance the nights away. Happiness, peace and joy, gifts for the others with everything money can buy.Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks...Frank Agresti. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤ .Charcoal Group: UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY SEEKING FRIENDS,8455410288.Constants, Fucked For Life, Crooks. all of you losers ✋☝ ❤ ❤ Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends.Charcoal Group: 
What Would U Do:Murder Cases: Frogs, Freaks, Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment