Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Beauty loved the beast for who he was and in the end, he was all she ever dreamed of both inside and out. Perhaps I'm the beast. I might be the tin man. Could I be a knight in shining armor?

I don't mind sharing photos but im not going to begin that way as I am  not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer  appearance.  Connectivity, compatibility, being able to effectively communicate and  having real character hold more weight and value to me.  Ok,  I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it.    Can you say it a little less encrypted?

Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, strangers to friends, where do we start. Sunny and bright,
 sad and blue, so much to do, mountains to climb, trips to the hills and valleys, houses to find, new life to begin.
 You, me, us, who knows, have to start some where, trips the beach, trips to hills where the donkeys live, 
searching for a house to see them run wild. Hopes and wishes in the air, searching for a gem, a diamond in the 
raw, rocks to roll, dances on cloud nine.
Spring into summer, here we come...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their
life. BIG DAY. STAY TUNED.🎀🎀🎀Sick, crazy, witty, wise, charmer, ghost story, pic 4 pic,
strangers in the night.Best on today.... Voices In My Head, Good, Bad, And Ugly. Coins To Flip. Daily
Duties.Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks: Schools Of Charms:Wits 2. Ok, I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it. Can you say it a little less encrypted?

Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ I think I may need to exhaust all
options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions.
Just one lady, for a true knight, hats, horns to blast, lions, tigers, bears, coins to flip, gems to find, heads
to count. Smart, witty, strong, retired, time to spare, on the road again. 


image.png

Beauty loved the beast for who he was and in the end, he was all she  ever dreamed of both inside and out.  Perhaps I'm the beast.  I might be the tin man. Could I be a knight in  shining armor?  I'm a well educated, 6'1, 64 year old, professional, DWM.  I'm topped  with silver hair, dark brown eyes and an olive completion.  I don't use tobacco or drugs in any form nor do I consume alcohol.  Ok,  I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it.    Can you say it a little less encrypted?


Mind  you, there's nothing wrong with alcohol in moderation, I just never  developed a taste for the stuff.  In another time seemingly a lifetime ago, I was the original wild man.   Nothing criminal, but little I would not attempt. Water skiing 100+ mph,  playing on airport runways and the list goes on.  Now I'm not willing to train spot or car surf... Oh well.  Beauty loved the beast for who he was and in the end, he was all she  ever dreamed of both inside and out.  Perhaps I'm the beast.  I might be the tin man. Could I be a knight in  shining armor?Ok,  I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it.    Can you say it a little less encrypted?


I've included a file that presents me pretty well according to some  folks that know me fairly well.  So if any of this resonates with you and you'd like to find out more,  take a chance and write back. And we can schedule to talk.  I look forward to hearing back from you.  Oh yeah, I like to laugh and hope you do too, so here's something that  might make you smile!Beauty loved the beast for who he was and in the end, he was all she  ever dreamed of both inside and out.  Perhaps I'm the beast.  I might be the tin man. Could I be a knight in  shining armor?


I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Roads to travel, paths to cross, what are the odds, stranger to friend, senior to senior, retired from the races for, lucky breaks, moments lost over time. Woman for man, heads above the common, are you the one, that I have not met yet? Stats, location, age, how tall, house on the block to call home, silent knight, man of how many hats. Over the decades. Pic 4 Pic. This is just a little about myself, I truly hope you are not so busy to stop for a small chit chat ? Over Time. (Normal Heights)Ok,  I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it.    Can you say it a little less encrypted?


No bells to ring, stranger to friend, knocking on the door, do you have time, do you have interest, is what I want to know, are you the one, back in time, answered an ad or two looking for more in your life. Retired, home alone, 6 '1 or 6'2 " you say, by email. DWM still?Ok,  I'll bite... I know your trying to impart something important but I can't decipher it.    Can you say it a little less encrypted?

Wits, charms, graces, head above the common.I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am  not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer  appearance.  Connectivity, compatibility, being able to effectively communicate and  having real character hold more weight and value to me.  Beauty loved the beast for who he was and in the end, he was all she  ever dreamed of both inside and out.

Starting over again, first page of the book, are you single, would like to have company,in this stage of your life, stranger to friend, do you want to go there now Is the real question on hand now. I could use a friend, I could use a little sunshine in my life, I could use company, in the things to do, the places to go, on the road trips for the summed advantages I would like to have , what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment