Monday, May 4, 2020

'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .



Baby Stars.Baby Steps.πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top: What about you, location, retired from what? Working for self, how many decades, for how many more, House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find.🌟 Just wait and see .'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .
Hang on: pain ends, end : effects never die, no: next opening, winds in the winds, dust in the end, glory dazes with hogs.Baby Stars.Baby Steps.πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top: State phased approach to reopening.'I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .
Retards, rejects, rednecks, heads to count, dicks, dawgs, donkeys.Faces In And Out Of Time, Blue Oceans Of Dreams To Create, Dances With Goals, Cash, Sand Castles 2. There are no more Dragons! Travelers Walks:Black Girls Spice Girls :Baby Stars.Baby Steps.πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡Lions On Top: State phased approach to reopening. Sole Sisters:
BLUEOCEANSWHATYOUKNOWWHATYOUNEEDDREAMSINMOTIONS.WORDPRESS.COM
Rites to reasons, seasons of sons, bitches, bastards, bugs, and butterflies, wings to winds, not sitting still. Over the mountains, over the bumps in the road, over the rainbows, birds and bees.In …

No comments:

Post a Comment