Saturday, June 26, 2021

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

 Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.thanks and happy festive dicks, dawgs, and dates,pages in a book… how great things are.Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing.

 Teddy LupoWorld of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots on, dances in darkness, dances with snakes, snails, spiders, and worms.


Thanks for the tips,thanks for the wave of words, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of lessons, donkeys in the hills, jackasses under the surfaces, friends, family affairs, lots of freaks, frogs, spiders and worms. Under the surface, under the skin, horns out of sight, sinners, and saints, hats and horns. Love and hate, goats and sheep, faces in shadows, faces in darkness, dung and shit, lots of faces in fecal matters.

Robin Abcarian: Verified: I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are great, wonderful and blue, views to share, monkeys in packs, surfers, lovers of water. Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free,..Really loving rock candy cake.
 
Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs:I'm looking for man, older than 60 years old .Sweet but with fire inside.Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Image
Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.thanks and happy festive dicks, dawgs, and dates,pages in a book… how great things are.Dreams I'm Wishing on a Star. MIRACLE - Birds To Sing.

 Eccentric vs Esoteric - What's the difference?As adjectives the difference between eccentric and esoteric is that eccentric is not at or in the center.Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.''01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'

Just sit back and enjoy. Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.
Everything but the kitchen sink.Junk To Some. Tales to be written. His story, her story, not news today. Good times, heads to count, birds and bees, songs in the winds.

Away from the center while esoteric is intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest, or an enlightened inner circle.


Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Cali chick, babe, black, heads above the common, cattle drives, bitches and birds, wings to air. Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class.Away from the center while esoteric is intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest, or an enlightened inner circle.

Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.: A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love...

As a noun eccentric is one who does not behave like others. Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Cali chick, babe, black, heads above the common, cattle drives, bitches and birds, wings to air. Peter Pan, late again, located where, retired yet, at the head of your class.



eccentric English Alternative forms * eccentrick (obsolete) * excentric * excentrick (obsolete) Adjective (en adjective) Not at or in the centre; away from the centre. * 2011 , Michael Laver, Ernest Sergenti. Party Competition: An Agent-Based Model , page 125.Away from the center while esoteric is intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest, or an enlightened inner circle.

Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .

 Gifts to dead and dying, help for displace veterans, black women.Faces of Evil .(TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Woman for man. WHEN YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE, What An EXPERIENCE.

Inline image


Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.''01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'




What’s happening. Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture.
Inline image

Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.''01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'


Inline image



What’s happening. Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got no body, He's got no face. —A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture.
Inline image
Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.''01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'

Dream knight, L_A_T_I_N Men, tall, dark hares.Songs To Good Knights. Monkey tales, jokes and laughs, good times, dates with land whales, songs to sing, fires of hopes burning bright, dances on the sands of times.

Image result for Looney tunes, wolves dressed like sheep, to prey on small and weak, fun and games in the cartoons.

Rat Racers.A PRAYER OF WISDOM!!!... FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT...

Seasons of Changed, Edge Of Darkness, Wishes On Stars: Bright: Blue Starr.Over The Falls, end of the world, no brick walls, in this place. Starting the focus, starting the practice for the dances, classes happycamperbyrv.blogspot.com, happy notes, happy birthdays, every day, all the time. Getting older, getting closer to the end of the lines.


Baby Stars.Baby Steps.😬😇Lions On Top: What about you, location, retired from what? Working for self, how many decades, for how many more, House to call home, road trips, part of life, paths to cross, gems to find.🌟 Just wait and see .Hang on: pain ends, end : effects never die, no: next opening, winds in the winds, dust in the end, glory dazes with hogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment