Thursday, September 2, 2021

Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today

Okay, have to say, have a moment to spare, thanks for the practice, posts that get flagged, have to wonder, what is it that you hate to read.Writer, writer, writer. Oh, I also write.Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today

Good morning .Go out and enjoy nature !Ready, Set, Go, Off To The Races. MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.If you really want to help your friends with their business, buy their products. Promote them.
May be an image of text that says 'Oh no, honey, im an angel, i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'

I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are todayHomeless Blues, Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Love, lights, leaders, lessons, games to play, Happy Dazes, happy notes, tips and tales, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, frogs, donkeys for free rides. Stuck on stupid, stuck on slow, stuck on snakes, spiders and worms. I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN A THIS MODEL OF SOCIETY WHICH HAS MADE MORE IMPORTANCE TO MONEY THAN LIFE.DEADANDGONEBONESINABOX.BLOGSPOT.COM.COVER STORY.

 I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Hey NATURE AND ANIMALS . Sleep, Grind, Work, Coins To Flip, Goats To Float, Plenty Of Freaks Out At Night. Heads: Rachel Jarrot Hares Lost : Bald Head Baby.




Indeed my time at college is over and now I am working full time. I am actually now the lead developer for a small team working with data products. I aim to work with ocean scientist and eventually become one. I enjoy adventuring out and being in nature or seeing new places. I do out to Joshua tree, the Salton sea, the Sierra Nevadas, and sometimes AZ, and NV as well as northern california. I am a youthful 27 years old but I am mature, respectful, and intelligent with a goofy streak. 

I think you'll find we have a lot to talk about and age is really just a number to enjoy. I am a tall muscular man at 6 foot 2 230lbs. I have gained a quite a few pounds due to pandemic inactivity. I do look forward to talking some more and seeing where we go :) I have attached some pictures of me. I would love to see some of you as well. 

Texas City is a city in Galveston County in the U.S. state of Texas. Located on the southwest shoreline of Galveston Bay, Texas City is a busy deepwater port on ...

The City of Texas City is accepting quotes from consultants who are interested in carrying out its COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program. Read on to ...


"If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.

 Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.Pixies, Fairies, Earth Angels, Notes On High Times: Didn’t take the time to do it good :joy:"If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

Notes and tips, stories told, birds and bee...COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. RACIAL TENSION, INCREASE CIVIL STRIFE AND FORCE POLITICAL CHANGE TO DIVIDE AMERICA.The Avalon Management Group and Sun City Civic. Retard. retirees, need to follow, the rules, back to clowns to the left,jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheaters, liars, heads to count.


THINGS IN COMMON. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:THE STORY✰First Sight.Craigslist is crap ,Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To Ride.Birds To Fly... Jordan And Aunt Dot: Shades Worn: Never argue with stupid people.
To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone.


I AM THERE WAITING, WATCHING .Keeping to the shadows .But when you need me I’LL STEP OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND PROTECT WHAT’S MINE’.



One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope.


BEE GEES – TOO MUCH HEAVEN.ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love



DRESSED'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on.

Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.DO NOT SPOIL WHAT U HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT U DO NOT HAVE.REMEMBER THAT WHAT U NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS U ONLY HOPED. 'SNL'.Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset.Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope.‘

No comments:

Post a Comment