Wednesday, November 10, 2021

W e I r d= Wonderful:Exciting: Interesting: Real: Different.


Good morning all ..W e I r d= Wonderful:Exciting: Interesting: Real: Different.Have a great day #deppheads #Amazing
May be an image of 1 person, playing a musical instrument and standing

Blue Stars To Shoot: One Fine Day, Leader Of The Band, Jack Is Back, Bill Bailey, Where is your daddy, Walter Richard Bailey, JR, number Two, second to dad. What a wonderful day it was. Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT. Lessons to learn another day. Pages to books now, thanks for the share, John Taylor.W e I r d= Wonderful:Exciting: Interesting: Real: Different'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Thank you Lord for a new day and for the daily miracles.

.
May be an image of text that says 'THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'

'The problem is we start our day on CELLPHONES not on our KNEES. I'm not sucking dick first in the morning'.

No comments:

Post a Comment