Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Coins To Pay: Dates.Spiders, Snakes, Worms, Life Under The Surface, People Faces Turns.Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: The Mess Test...A Gift Horse.. Lets see how long it takes for him to destroy his room ,I guess about 20 minutes , but he’ll make me out to be a liar ๐Ÿคฅ He always does.๐Ÿ˜‚❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ I love my son more than I could ever say in words.❤️.
Enticing Mission Viejo Homes For Sale - Mission Viejo Real Estate | BanCorp Propertiesรข„¢
๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ Green lights, song and dance shows, Michael Jackson. King of Pop, King of Pot, King of Dancers, titles to try. Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. STANDARD SET: Jewish wales, cows, cattle cattle runs, faces in shit, dung, fecal matter, toss salads on the run.

Cows, Cattle, Fags With Hags. Nuts On The Run. Day Job???Rach Jay, New Trick, Faces for Rachel Gaylin ...Sima and Rachel Jarrot.My Future in the Media World: Uncertain....Beach Balls....Cather Mounds

Image may contain: text that says 'OUR CULTURE HAS ACCEPTED TWO HUGE LIES: 1. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE'S LIFE STYLE, YOU MUST FEAR OR HATE THEM. 2. TO LOVE SOMEONE MEANS YOU AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY BELIEVE OR DO. BOTH OF THESE CONCEPTS ARE NONSENSE YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COMPROMISE YOUR PERSONAL CONVICTIONS TO BE COMPASSIONATE'

Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast.Nonsense. The big lie is that things like sexuality are "lifestyle choices" and that they can somehow be considered separately from the person. You don't get to "disagree" with my being gay or trans or blonde or female. You either accept me as I am or your rejection of me is dehumanizing and unacceptable. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment