Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Cheers .



Community of the Awake, I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. Cheers .


Image may contain: text


Nathan Christophel Because he can create anything at will and I cant even open a door without stubbing my toe. Community of the Awake, You either accept me as I am or your rejection of me is dehumanizing and unacceptable. Period.Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn, love and hate, flip cards to stakes.❤️. Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast.  Lucky Breaks: Lessons Learned. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈLemons,Life isn't real.New adventures .Looking for loveπŸ’‹πŸ‘ πŸ‘„

Manage


Taking one tiny drop from the infinite ocean does not make you an ocean. To think yourself equal to the God is ignorance at its best.
Comments

Sheron Rundall If you don't believe that there are evil forces, you are naive. The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist. You can't blame your actions on Satan. We all have free will. Waiting until you are really, really happy and everything is going your way. He'll show up.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h

FrΓ©dΓ©ric FrΓ©lita Moresmau go to fucking hell with your social media shit, with your social contacts shit, with all your fucking shit

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply4h
Comments

Laura Tillitson Woke this am to the reality that there is not a single fucking person capable of loyalty on this god for saken shit planet, and absolutely no reason why this failed experiment of humans should EVER need to be gone through again!!! 50 years old and haveSee More

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply8h

Santa Barbara Unfortunately, many will be killed at the attempt...why don't we discuss that.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply8h
Comments

Edilsa Peralta And in the last days, the children of God will be revealed, for such a time as this they where place upon the earth...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply7h

Arsen Psyche Avetisyan And I say - we bring more and more heavens to our this "phisical" reality!
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply13h
I see crows everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment