Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Community of the Awake,Victoria Rachel Nauen Fuck yeah!!!! Many paths up the sacred mountain and I don’t expect everyone to do as I do.. I got told last year I lacked humility because I disagreed with ***a published poet***. But she was being an asshole.




Nathan Christophel Because he can create anything at will and I cant even open a door without stubbing my toe.Coins To Pay: Dates.Spiders, Snakes, Worms, Life Under The Surface, People Faces Turns.Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: The Mess Test...A Gift Horse.. Lets see how long it takes for him to destroy his room ,I guess about 20 minutes , but he’ll make me out to be a liar πŸ€₯ He always does.πŸ˜‚❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 I love my son more than I could ever say in words.

ALL WOMEN DESERVE LOVE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE PEACE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE HEALING. Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn, love and hate, flip cards to stakes.❤️. Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast.

Hi honey saw your ad I would love to meet you email me and let's meet .Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.Fairy Tales: Schools Of Hard Knocks. Rainy Dazes. 5 Stars: Bitches, Babes, Dames On Top: Rites To Fame. Coins To Flip, Pros And Cons: Daily Dances For Dreams In Motions. Rainbow Readers.Man:The Real One: Giants In The Land Of Dreams.Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Micky Mouse, which one are you...Thanks for the invite dear!!!❤πŸŒ·πŸ’‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ–€I


"There's hope — and there's regret"Amazon is paying $0 in taxes on $11+ billion in profit. $0 for schools. $0 for firefighters. $0 for infrastructure. $0 for research and healthcare. Why should corporations that contribute nothing to the pot be in a position to take billions from the public?

Manage

 Taking one tiny drop from the infinite ocean does not make you an ocean. To think yourself equal to the God is ignorance at its best.One of the things that effect the hair loss has had to do with the fact that daddy is not alone any more, and the families’ point of view is not the only point of view to consider any more. It is a lot of issues that have been overlooked because of Letta age, and that is not the case any longer, we are now talking about grown folks, and they are not protected pass the rite of passage of kid to adult, and it has not been accepted yet.

Kya Rose Nonsense. The big lie is that things like sexuality are "lifestyle choices" and that they can somehow be considered separately from the person. You don't get to "disagree" with my being gay or trans or blonde or female. You either accept me as I am or your rejection of me is dehumanizing and unacceptable. Period.


Sheron Rundall If you don't believe that there are evil forces, you are naive. The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist. You can't blame your actions on Satan. We all have free will. Waiting until you are really, really happy and everything is going your way. He'll show up.

Manage



FrΓ©dΓ©ric FrΓ©lita Moresmau go to fucking hell with your social media shit, with your social contacts shit, with all your fucking shit

Manage



Laura Tillitson Woke this am to the reality that there is not a single fucking person capable of loyalty on this god for saken shit planet, and absolutely no reason why this failed experiment of humans should EVER need to be gone through again!!! 50 years old and haveSee More

Manage



Santa Barbara Unfortunately, many will be killed at the attempt...why don't we discuss that.

Manage



 And in the last days, the children of God will be revealed, for such a time as this they where place upon the earth...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply7h

Arsen Psyche Avetisyan And I say - we bring more and more heavens to our this "phisical" reality!
Manage


I see crows everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment