Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.

   Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Made in America. Great story pass it on. Thanks .Blog:



THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.HOW To WIN AT LIFE Step 1: Let people do what they need to to do to make them happy, mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy. The end.'

This is the truth.Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2.Janet Daily, Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow, another great day, in the land of living, who could ask for more. Me. More mountains left to climb.


Cannabis and Conversation. HAPPY B-Day..City officials say a row of tamarisk trees between a black neighborhood and a city golf course will be removed.People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones.Cartoon show!!B Squared, Hoping It's Everything You Wish For!!!


STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.
THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.
STANDINGTALLHEADSABOVETHEMASSES.BLOGSPOT.COM
THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.
Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hil...

Hope you had a good time on your vacation, hope the sun was cool not hot like here. 99 degrees here, 117 degrees in Palm Sprigs, have to go to a party there next month, and wish my grandfather, a good death. Like the dead more than the living there, stuck on slow, the kids of my uncle. There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.

'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.  You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences,opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. .Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities. 

When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point. Sarah Speaks Up,Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Tops.


When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'.INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.HOW To WIN AT LIFE Step 1: Let people do what they need to to do to make them happy, mind your own business and do what you need to do to make you happy. The end.'
Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.

 Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .

I've got all my life to live And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive I will survive I will survive Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Dino Fekaris / Frederick J. Perren I Will Survive - Re-Recording (By Original Artist.Made it through another Trip Around the Sun ,NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)Close up...

No comments:

Post a Comment