Thursday, July 22, 2021

Until Tomorrow: Shine.SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-

Dallas Starr: Views Online, History To Note: Names
Veterans Housing Blues: Prey For Frogs, Faces To Flip, Cards To Read, Dances In The Fires. Eggs To Birds, Glory Dazes Coming. American Tips. Good morning,

what is up, who are you, in the city of sons,strangers in the night, stats to share, black babe, chick or dame, baby boomer, born in the sixies,5 '4', 130 pounds, getting ready for more 

mountains to climb. Waiting on you, the man on the dark side of day, words in waves, to get into the water, dancings in the light of the moon. Standards set to keep from falling for everything, good, bad, and ugly. Just saying, tell me something good. Write here.

Hope,Until Tomorrow: Shine.SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-


REVIEW :Can’t help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I’m no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.’THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW’.

 NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.Inline image

You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.
Inline image

Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine. Boots on the Ground in South Africa’s Chaos Andre Bothma.Until Tomorrow: Shine.SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-

Inline image


'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Fat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. else. Anthony Hopkins'.

Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore...
Inline image

Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine. Boots on the Ground in South Africa’s Chaos Andre Bothma.Will you walk with me, climb this mountain, questions up in the air. 'I am a spiritual Divine soul I will not shrink myself for souls who will not understand me. I am divine. I am powerful. I am light. Lovo'.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross.I am done talking vaccines, the covid pandemic, moronic politicians on social media. It's a bore...Until Tomorrow: Shine.

Dazes Night Eyes..Why would one author call Disney the "worst place on earth." Disney culture has always been founded on man's word, not God's Word. "If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.


Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment