Friday, October 9, 2026

From The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life.

 Don't chase the dragon. RIDE IT!!! Ugh! I spent all day yesterday and late into the night trying to put this day into words & now it’s the next day.

SHINE bright.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2. BREAKING NewsFrom The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.




Ugh! I spent all day yesterday and late into the night trying to put this day into words & now it’s the next day.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'


Birds and bees, singing songs, fire birds in the air, moves made ovr time, space in the state of blue.
From The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. 



To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Don't chase the dragon. RIDE IT!!! Ugh! I spent all day yesterday and late into the night trying to put this day into words & now it’s the next day.


Mary Oliver .A TWISTED PROPHECY.Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.Birds and bees, singing songs, fire birds in the air, moves made ovr time, space in the state of blue.



So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all





Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?



So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

From The Dee.Celebrating all veterans who wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for service up to and including their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment