Saturday, October 10, 2026

The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

 Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ .


   To Your Success, To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. It’s NOW or NEVER.Don't chase the dragon. RIDE IT!!! PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ .


Don't chase the dragon. RIDE IT!!! Ugh! I spent all day yesterday and late into the night trying to put this day into words & now it’s the next day.PLEASE SATANISE YOUR HANDS.'ITS ENGLISH, NOT STUPID, JUST SAYING, EXPLAIN, WHAT?‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ .




No comments:

Post a Comment