Saturday, October 10, 2026

No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."

 



NOW YOU SEE ME 2 (2016) -RECAPS, RECALLS, REVIEWS, TRICKS AND LUCK.WHO DID THIS?!?When people think about adoption, they often picture infants. No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."

Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.


 Your high standards are what set you apart.    If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. I hear your voice in my head and ache because I cannot hear it with my ears. Some days, the missing becomes physical a weight on my chest, an ache in my bones, a desperate need to bring you back.

No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."






Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.



If you only had a brain, heart or courage, you'd spend one short day at the Akron Zoo on Sunday, June 29 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. for "Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!" There will be plenty of popular activities throughout the Emerald City, such as photo ops with the Witches of Oz, crafts, up-close animal encounter, trivia and more!

Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. Britney Spears. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.Blue and Red, Peace and Love, Candy Hearts.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again.'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'



 We are here.Because of you, I love little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. There are only two days in a year that nothing can be done. I’m going to shine or every motherfuckers. TIPS: TO SHARE, shame and hate, history written and recorded, fairy tales for young at heart. Friends of the Dallas Public Library.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again.


I walk differently now — not because I think I’m better, but because I know I’m worth more. And I’ve earned the right to protect my energy, set my standards, and speak only when it matters.I’m done being the nice guy in peoples lives only to have them talk bad about me, from now on I’m going to do me. If this happens to offend anyone so what I don’t care!



Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch'.Good time toads, army of frogs, groups of frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. I'm starting to think my life is a reality show that nobody bothered to tell me I was starring in.




No one escapes real life. In the heart of the earth, where magic crystals grow, lies the secret light that makes the whole world glow."


No comments:

Post a Comment