Saturday, October 10, 2026

Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.

 

So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all






Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?



So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.

 Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar . 

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

Talk on the street says…Court order May 5, 2023, forces real estate agency, to change pending to expired. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.
Keep walking — even when your voice shakes.

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment